ASHLEY VALLEY WATER
& SEWER IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
609 WEST MAIN
Notice of the Regular Board Meeting and Public Hearing of The Ashley Valley Water & Sewer Improvement District to be held Tuesday March 21, 2017 @12:00 p.m., in the conference room of the district office located at 609 West Main Vernal Utah.
A PUBLIC HEARING TO RECEIVE INPUT FROM THE PUBLIC WITH RESPECT TO THE ISSUANCE OF ASHLEY VALLEY WATER AND SEWER IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT WATER REVENUE BONDS, SERIES 2017, IN ONE OR MORE SERIES, IN THE AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $825,000 (THE “SERIES 2017 BONDS”); TO FINANCE WATER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS, INCLUDING UPGRADING AND REPLACING WATER LINES, AND INSTALLING FIRE HYDRANTS, SCADA IMPROVEMENTS, MASTER METER AND AIR-VAC VALVES ; AND RELATED IMPROVEMENTS.
A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING $667,000 WATER REVENUE BONDS, SERIES 2017 TO FINANCE
WATER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS; AND RELATED MATTERS. (RESOLUTION 03-21-2017)
1. ADOPT RESOLUTION 03-21-2017
2. APPROVE FEBRUARY 2017 MINUTES
3. A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING NOT MORE THAN $300,000 SEWER REVENUE BONDS, CALLING A PUBLIC HEARING, AND ESTABLISHING THE MAXIMUM PRINCIPAL AMOUNT, INTEREST RATE, MATURITY AND DISCOUNT OF THE BONDS; AND RELATED MATTERS. (RESOLUTION 03-21-2017B)
4. PROJECT UPDATES
5. AWARD BID ON 2015 WATERLINE PROJECT (PHASE 3)
6. AWARD BID ON THE KRYSTAL HOME SEWER LIFT STATION BY-PASS
7. APPROVAL TO SIGN CANAL COMPANY AGREEMENT
8. SURPLUS PROPERTY
9. WATER STATION
10. DEMOLITION OF TREATMENT PLANT ADVERTISEMENT
11. SEWER BOARD TRUSTEE APPOINTMENT AND STIPEND
12. SEWER BOARD MASTER PLAN UPDATE
13. RURAL WATER CONFERENCE REPORT
14. BRAD GRAMMAR WATER DAMAGE CLAIM
15. REVIEW AND APPROVE MARCH EXPENDITURES
16. CLOSE SESSION (DISCUSS LEGAL ACTION)
OPEN TIME FOR PUBLIC DISCUSSION
DISCUSSION ON NEXT MONTH’S AGENDA ITEMS
NOTICE OF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS DURING PUBLIC MEETINGS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Nora at the District Office @ 435-789-9400.
I hereby certify that this notice was posted at least 24 hours to said meeting.
Close This Window